httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Sabol" <sa...@alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: new apreq2 snapshot
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:29:25 GMT
> Folks, I just put a new snapshot of current cvs at
> http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.04-dev.tar.gz
>
> Please test it, paying particular attention to the new multivalued key
> functionality for the APR::Table derived APIs. Conceptually there are
> two new fixes available to perl 5.8.1+ users

I only have mod_perl 1.99_13 installed. Ignorant of the new 1.99_15
requirement, I blindly tried to install libapreq2-2.04-dev anyway.
Unsurprisingly, it failed to build, but, for some reason, the mod_perl
version test in build/version_check.pl didn't do its job. It never informed
me that my mod_perl version was insufficient.