httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Using mp2's APR::PerlIO and apr_perlio.h
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2004 16:36:22 GMT
On Sat, 26 Jun 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> I've got APR::PerlIO working for an $upload->fh
> implementation,  however I don't know where to find
> the apr_perlio.h header file.  As a short-term solution
> I'm planning to just add a copy of the file to
> glue/perl/xsbuilder.
>
> Is there a better way, or should I just go
> ahead and add the header file?

I think it's relatively straightforward to add apr_perlio.h
to the list of header files mp2 installs into the
Apache2/include/ directory (eg, in mp2's top-level
Makefile.PL, add apr_perlio.h to the @xs_h_files array).
But, would there be some reason (Stas?) that this file
shouldn't be installed?

--
best regards,
randy