httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wichitill <ma...@gmx.de>
Subject win32/Configure.pl
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:37:00 GMT
Hi,

since the winnipeg site currently doesn't seem to have the newest Windows
builds of mod_perl and libapreq2, I've tried to compile them myself for a
change, and I've noticed two problems:

The win32/Configure.pl script searches in the hardcoded "Program files"
directory. Using $ENV{ProgramFiles} instead should make this work on
non-English Windows.

If Doxygen is in the PATH, the script tries to find an absolute path to its
doxysearch tool by searching through the Apache directories, and fails if
it's not found. I don't use doxysearch and had to kick Doxygen from the PATH
to get the Configure script to finish.

BTW, did anyone try to build either mod_perl or libapreq with Microsoft's
free VC Toolkit?