httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] libapreq2-2.03-dev-rc4
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:07:31 GMT
"Edward J. Sabol" <sabol@alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov> writes:

> > http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.03-dev-rc4.tar.gz
> > http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.03-dev-rc4.tar.gz.asc
>
> > Again I'd appreciate a few +1's on this thread
> > (and please verify the pgp signature!) to move
> > forward.
>
> FYI, I downloaded it and tested it with my Perl 5.6.1/Linux 7.3
> configuration, and it compiles fine and passes all tests for me. Doubt
> my vote counts, but I'll vote anyway: +1.
>
> It's been a long road from 2.02-dev... Thanks for getting us there,
> Joe and Stas and Randy and everyone else!

Thanks for the help, the feedback (and persistence) really
helps keep things moving.

I've moved forward on the release, with one change.
It looks like nobody picked up on the large core file in env/t.
I removed it from rc4 and uploaded the package for distribution;
it's now on its way to a CPAN/Apache mirror near you as
libapreq2-2.03_04-dev.tar.gz (shaved about 1MB off the size
because of the bogus core file).  I will update the website
and make the formal announcement this evening.

cvs has already been tagged, so 2.04-dev is now underway :-)

--
Joe Schaefer