httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject It's time to get 2.03-dev out
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 14:23:37 GMT
Folks,

Please test current cvs and report/fix any build problems;  I plan
to start the release process in a few days.  Below is the list of
known outstanding bugs from the STATUS file- I don't plan to
have fixes for these included in 2.03-dev.  Patches for the docs
and/or tests would be ideal at this point, otherwise it may need
to wait until 2.04-dev in 2-3 months (which will likely be the final
developer release of libapreq2).

BUGS:

    - Strange bug when ssl is enabled & lots of fields are present: see

    - Fix build automake/libtool/autoconf build system so it works
      properly on OSX & AIX.  FreeBSD cannot build httpd-apreq2 either,
      but there are too many problems with the current (May 2004)
      ports of the auto* tools for us to accomodate FreeBSD (yet).

    - The current API does not handle failed query_string parsing
      adequately (apreq_request does log an error message, but
      there's no status code in the struct for users to interrogate).

--
Joe Schaefer