httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Issues with CPAN releases
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:27:48 GMT
Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com> writes:

> David Wheeler <david@kineticode.com> writes:
>
> > On Jun 21, 2004, at 4:50 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> >
> > > I'm looking for a discussion on how to
> > > make CPAN work better for us.  Two issues
> > > I'd like to ask about are
> > >
> > >   1)  How should we set up CPAN so that
> > >       any apreq-dev committer can volunteer
> > >       to do a release?
> > >
> > > At the moment I don't know if other committers
> > > have the appropriate CPAN permissions for libapreq.
> > > Is there a way to put create an "apreq-dev" CPAN
> > > user/group that we may all share?
> >
> > No, but you can use PAUSE to add co-owners. Just add the other
> > committers as co-owners and you'll be good to go.
>
> OK, I'll try that.

Eh, no go.  Apache::Request's CPAN owner is Jim Winstead (JIMW),
Apache::Cookie belongs to APML- "The Apache/Perl Mailing List".
Like Randy and Stas, I'm listed as a co-maintainer for both modules,
so I have insufficient privs to add other maintainers.

Anybody here have access to the APML account?  I'll try to
get in touch with Jim about transferring ownership to APML.

--
Joe Schaefer