httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Apache::Cookie problem report (2.03_04-dev)
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:58:54 GMT
"Casper Bergenhammer" <casper+gmane@sophistic.dk> writes:

> problem: visiting an uri using Apache::Cookie will give "500 internal server
> error" to the browser and and the following entry in the apache error log:
> "Usage: $class->jar($env, $data)  a
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/mach/Apache2/Apache/Cookie.pm line
> 53.\n"
>
> Is this caused by an error in the .pm using Apache::Cookie or is this an
> error in libapreq2/Apache::Cookie ?
>
> note: The same implementation is working in a
> Apache1.3/mod_perl1/libapreq1.3 system.

Random guess: it depends on how you're handler is invoking

  Apache::Cookie->fetch # apreq2 needs $r here

In apreq2 you *must* pass the Apache::RequestRec $r; in apreq1 you do not.
This should already be in the new Apache::Cookie documentation for
fetch(), but we can certainly do a better job with the error message.

--
Joe Schaefer