httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Apache::Request - SSL - multipart/form-data - Failure
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:41:34 GMT
Alex Ongena <Alex.Ongena@able.be> writes:

[...]

> Runs well in NON HTTPS server ; gives me correct file and parameter
> contents; however when the same code is run in an HTTPS server it
> doesn't work at all; most of the time the parameters are empty or non
> present.

It's likely a bug in libapreq2's mfd parser. AIUI the main difference
between HTTP & HTTPS for input filters (like mod_apreq) is how the
incoming data is placed into buckets.  If the parser was working
correctly, it really shouldn't make a difference.

Nick Kew's mod_diagnostics filter module might help us track down
the bug.  We might want to use it to get a picture of the incoming
brigade generated by the ssl filter.

--
Joe Schaefer