httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev snapshot + html docs
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 03:32:52 GMT
Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com> writes:

> Quoting Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com>:
>
> > Future releases should include the API docs on the apreq
> > website,
>
> Did you have a particular permanent URL in mind for this? I'm using
> Doxygen for documentation as well and it would be useful to make
> external references to a canonical location...

Yes, the url you should use is

  http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/docs/libapreq2/

The redirect will be removed and replaced by the release docs
for 2.04-dev. Note the tarballs include a generated a doxygen
tag file for apreq2, feel free to use it with the above url
in your doxygen.conf file's TAGFILES=... line.

--
Joe Schaefer