httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Apache::Request
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:56:35 GMT
Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:

> That's an excellent idea, Chad J. Joe, any chance A-R docs appear
> online so we can link to them from the above URL?

Yes, soon I hope.

[...]

> Actually I don't mind if they appear in the modperl-docs repository
> and be part of the mod_perl docs. But that means that they will need
> to be separated from apreq-2 package, in order to keep a single
> source. Then apreq-2 can check out the docs into the source, like we
> do with modperl-2.0/docs (which isn't really a part of modperl-2.0
> repository, but a map to modperl-docs/src/docs/2.0

The apreq2 docs contain lots of C API docs as well, and most of my
doc efforts lately have gone towards that.  The pods for Apache::Request
and friends are at httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/xs/Apache/*/*_pod; if you
can't wait for them to find a proper url, feel free to temporarily
include them on the mp2 site.

--
Joe Schaefer