httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev snapshot + html docs
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 01:10:40 GMT
Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com> writes:

> Any chance this can end up in the distribution tarball too? Or do you
> prefer it if I do those only for the RPM releases?
>
> This is simply my selfish view of the things, of course, as I normally
> hammer the code on the train, with no network connection ;-)
>
> On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 06:00, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>
> > Future releases should include the API docs on the apreq
> > website, so please also look over the currrent generated docs
> >
> >   http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.04-dev/docs/html/

Should be in the docs/html subdirectory, no?  All I've been doing is
upload the tarball, and then run

  % tar -xzf libapreq2-2.04-dev.tar.gz libapreq2-2.04-dev/docs/html

to extract the docs.  Only the ap[ru] doc links require connectivity,
but if you've got those installed locally, you can adjust the TAGFILES setting
in build/doxygen.conf.in, reconfigure, and type '% make docs'.

Which reminds me, I think we should install the html docs in /usr/share/
or somesuch.

--
Joe Schaefer