httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-apreq-2/src apreq_cookie.c
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 04:35:04 GMT
joes@apache.org wrote:

>   +static APR_INLINE
>   +void apreq_xs_croak(pTHX_ HV *data, apr_status_t rc, const char *func,
>   +                   const char *class)
>   +{
>   +    HV *stash = gv_stashpvn(class, strlen(class), FALSE);
>   +
>   +    Perl_require_pv(aTHX_ "APR/Error.pm");

while copying you've lost the comment:

/* XXX: it'd be nice to arrange for it to load early */

I just haven't figured out yet how to make this happen early, due to Apache2/
subdir adjustment which kicks in when user wished it to happen. Otherwise it's
a waste to try to load it all the time. Even though for an error case.