httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Apache::Request
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:07:36 GMT
Kreimendahl, Chad J wrote:
> I think (at least from those I work with), that the main API docs for mp2 could fit them
in (link to apache's libapreq site) as if they were a part of it... with notes below stating
that they're from an external package.  I'd agree with what I expect some responses to be,
that people may be confused to see documentation about a product which isn't truely a part
of 2.0 (is it supposed to be in the future?).

> Maybe give it its own section -- Part VI: Apache's libapreq --
>
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/index.html

That's an excellent idea, Chad J. Joe, any chance A-R docs appear online so we
can link to them from the above URL?

Actually I don't mind if they appear in the modperl-docs repository and be
part of the mod_perl docs. But that means that they will need to be separated
from apreq-2 package, in order to keep a single source. Then apreq-2 can check
out the docs into the source, like we do with modperl-2.0/docs (which isn't
really a part of modperl-2.0 repository, but a map to modperl-docs/src/docs/2.0