httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] libapreq2-2.03-dev-rc4
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 03:33:13 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Looks like things have finally settled, so I've
> incorporated the minor changes from today's commits
> into rc4, which I expect to officially release
> Saturday evening.
>
> Here is the package & pgp sig.
>
>   http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.03-dev-rc4.tar.gz
>   http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.03-dev-rc4.tar.gz.asc

+1, linux 5.8.4-ithreads worker & prefork 2.0.50-dev

> Again I'd appreciate a few +1's on this thread
> (and please verify the pgp signature!) to move
> forward.

% pgpv libapreq2-2.03-dev-rc4.tar.gz.asc
This signature applies to another message
File to check signature against [libapreq2-2.03-dev-rc4.tar.gz]:
Signature by unknown keyid: 0xF8B0462F

I don't have your public key to do that. Where can I get it?