httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: 2.03-dev-rc3 (was Re: 5.6.1 segfaults during perl tests)
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:04:53 GMT

Geoffrey Young wrote:
>>Thanks- that's a very good possibility, but let's eliminate the
>>sv_magic() issue first.
>

> it doesn't look like it is.  with the off_t/size_t patch in place, neither
> switching the magic logic back nor rc2 pass the glue tests.

just to limit things further, disabling -Werror and letting the warnings fly
by still dumps core (without my patch).  same results with rc1, rc2, and rc3
using the perl-5.8.4 I posted last time.  I couldn't find any older versions
by poking around your ~user page, but if you would like me to try some of
them I can.

--Geoff