httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: 2.03-dev-rc1 available
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:04:14 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:

>Folks,
>  I've packaged up a release candidate for
>testing at
>
>  http://cvs.apache.org/~joes/libapreq2-2.03-dev-rc1.tar.gz
>
>Please give it a whirl and report here.  If there are
>no major goofs in the package, I'll notify the modperl
>list next.

I had a problem on Win32 running "nmake test":

=====
        cd C:\Temp\LIBAPR~1.03-
        NMAKE /nologo /f C:\Temp\LIBAPR~1.03-\win32\test_cgi.mak
CFG="test_cgi - Win32 Release" APACHE="C:/apache2"
APREQ_HOME="C:\Temp\LIBAPR~1.03-" APR_LIB="C:\apache2\lib\libapr.lib"
APU_LIB="C:\apache2\lib\libaprutil.lib"
        copy C:\Temp\LIBAPR~1.03-\win32\libs\test_cgi.exe
C:\Temp\LIBAPR~1.03-\env\t\cgi-bin\test_cgi.exe
        0 file(s) copied.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'copy' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
=====

It was easily overcome by making the target directory
C:\Temp\LIBAPR~1.03-\env\t\cgi-bin (the cgi-bin part didn't exist), but
presumably that should have happened automatically.

All builds & tests fine otherwise.  (Perl 5.8.4, Apache 2.0.49, mod_perl
1.99_15-dev.)

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.