httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Nilsson <mar...@gneto.com>
Subject Re: It's time to get 2.03-dev out
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 08:57:57 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Please test current cvs and report/fix any build problems;

I have to comment out the versioning checks in buildconf when running on
FreeBSD where the libtool/autoconf/automake tools are named after their
version.

I have to change AM_PROG_LIBTOOL in configure.ac to AC_PROG_LIBTOOL to
make it work otherwise I get:

platon# aclocal14
aclocal: configure.ac: 19: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library

Now buildconf works but configure does not:

checking whether ln -s works... yes
./ltconfig: ./ltconfig: No such file or directory
configure: error: libtool configure failed

I'm using:
libtool 1.4.3
autoconf 2.53
automake 1.4-p6