httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev snapshot + html docs
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2004 05:29:14 GMT
On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 21:51, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Of course the best solution would be for apr to generate
> the tagfile itself.

I just checked the APR CVS and the doxygen.conf file still doesn't
generate the tagfile. I'll be a pest and propose a patch for both APR
and APR-Util to that effect. We'll see what comes out of it. I would be
far easier to handle the whole thing if each software came with its own
tag file... Ah well, life's not perfect. Thanks for distributing apr.tag
and apu.tag with libapreq2. It is a great help.

--
Bojan