httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev snapshot + html docs
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 05:51:31 GMT
Quoting Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com>:

> Yes, the url you should use is
>
>   http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/docs/libapreq2/

Thanks, that's great.

> The redirect will be removed and replaced by the release docs
> for 2.04-dev. Note the tarballs include a generated a doxygen
> tag file for apreq2, feel free to use it with the above url
> in your doxygen.conf file's TAGFILES=... line.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm trying to achieve. In the RPM version of my module
(and I'll whack that into libapreq2 RPM as well), there is a detection of local
documentation after the RPM gets installed. If any is present, I run installdox
and convert all web links into local ones. Saves the disappointment of reading
docs when you're away from the network.

I have also noted some nice code for tag generation in the Makefile.am of
apreq2. When you do the "echo GENERATE_TAGFILE=`pwd`/apr.tag" and similar, you
can also add things like "echo GENERATE_HTML=NO; echo GENERATE_LATEX=NO",
because nothing except the tag file is of interest at that point in time.

BTW, is it just me or does Doxygen have a bug (I'm using 1.3.6 on FC2) where
anchors don't get generated properly? I've noticed that all #ga0 in the tag
file get done as #gga0 in HTML, which in turn makes browser go to the beginning
of each page, not the actual item within the page. Weird...

--
Bojan