httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: libapreq2-2.04-dev snapshot + html docs
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:44:02 GMT
Here is a patch for Makefile.am. I think you have a typo ('_' instead of
'-' in apreq2-config). The CLEANFILES bit is also missing, which makes
sure apreq2-config is cleaned and then rebuilt on make (automake assumes
that scripts aren't buildable).

The way it is, apreq2-config still doesn't get installed on make
install.

--
Bojan