httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Fresh libapreq2 RPMS
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:27:48 GMT
As an FYI, if apreq2-config is used from the source directory, all paths will
start with that directory rather than the actual installation directories.
Meaning, anything linking to libapre2 will link into the source. Once source is
removed, programs that linked against the shared libraries will fail.

So, it is best that apreq2-config be installed in the correct location (e.g.
/usr/local/apache2/bin or /usr/bin), otherwise things won't work as expected.

--
Bojan