httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Fresh libapreq2 RPMS
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 06:32:25 GMT
Quoting Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com>:

> ++Bojan!  I haven't looked over the actual contents, but in the future,
> please make sure `apreq2-config --package-name` produces the correct
> name of the rpm.  It's a new flag, and I'm expecting it'll be useful
> for users if/when they encounter problems upgrading from one release to
> another.

While fiddling with apreq2-config, I've noticed that it doesn't actually get
installed. I think it should end up in "bindir" after "make install". As it is,
I have to forcefully install it there through the RPM spec file. Whoever is
installing from source won't have access to it unless they keep the source.

--
Bojan