httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [mp2 patch] getting APR to work w/o modperl
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 05:42:16 GMT
> I'm not sure at the moment, but here's the test case
> I used with VC++ (I'll try it tomorrow on linux).
[test case snipped]

That's neat, Randy. If it works on linux I suggest that we post it to the
apr-dev list and ask for an advice there. After all we try to solve the
problem for APR interface, so it shouldn't be offtopic. And I'm sure folks
there will give us a definitive yes, no, and may be some extra advice.

If everything else failing, it seems like we have a happy solution for
windows. But ideally I'd like to see one solution for all platforms if
such is possible. Do you think it's worth the try? I guess you will see
first how hard is it going to be to make the special case for windows. If
there is not too much mess, we may just do it for windows.

But I keep on mentioning AIX, which also wants a similar to .def file
(.exp I think), so it probably will have the same issues.