httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Multiple select
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 04:16:13 GMT
I'm probably missing something in the documentation to this effect...
Anyhow, if one uses <select multiple="multiple"> tag, how are the
multiple values retrieved using libapreq2? When calling apreq_param(), I
only get one (the first) back...

BTW, in the Doxygen docs, the apreq_params() function is described as:
"Returns all parameters for the requested key, NULL if none found. The
key is case-insensitive." I'm guessing the initial intention of this
function was something to the effect I described above (except that an
array would have to be returned, not a table), but the docs haven't been
adjusted. In reality, this function returns all parameters from the
query string and the body, and it doesn't have "key" parameter at all
(only pool and request).

--
Bojan