httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Test build w/ Perl glue for CGI
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2004 05:10:32 GMT
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > That means that something is trying to load APR::Table w/o
> > mod_perl.so being loaded.
>
> And the solution for this is?

On Win32 I just put mod_perl.so in the cgi-bin directory
where the script is - this worked as Win32 checks the
current directory for needed dlls. On linux, if I remember
correctly, I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the Apache2
modules/ directory (I know this isn't great, but it was just
for a proof of concept).

By the way, on Win32, all the perl cgi tests were successful
if one used the smaller keys (as described in the comments
in the cgi script). There seemed to be some sharp point in
the sizes involved at which the tests hang.

--
best regards,
randy