httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Missing submit button if after a file field
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 18:04:00 GMT
Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com> writes:

[...]

> I suspect that libapreq isn't able to handle the empty file block
> that Konqueror is generating.  I'll check the RFC, but my first
> reaction to your posted data is that there's an "\r\n" missing in
> Konqueror's output.

Looking carefully at the BNF in 2046, Section 5.1.1 has

    body-part := MIME-part-headers [CRLF *OCTET]

AFAICT, this implies Konqueror's missing CRLF still complies with 2046,
because CRLF is an optional component of the body-part when there's no
file data available (the *OCTET portion).

Does anyone else agree with my reading?

--
Joe Schaefer