httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: Test build w/ Perl glue for CGI
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:52:36 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Geoffrey Young <> writes:
>>Joe Schaefer wrote:
> [...]
>>>The strange thing is that the test script
>>>at glue/perl/t/cgi-bin/ seems
>>>to work fine on Debian when I run it from
>>>the command line, but the Apache::Test test
>>>suite hangs after completing the first 7
>>>tests successfully.
>>I see the same thing, no ideas though.
>>btw, the script has a hard-coded perl for your system in
>>it. I'd suggest using t_write_perl_script() for the generation of all
>>cgi scripts (not just this one).  patch for this one only attached.
> Thanks!  A patched package is available at
> Folks, please try this one.  If we can't figure out why
> the cgi tests are hanging, maybe we should just skip
> tests 8-31 for now and commit the test script (glue/perl/t/cgi.t)
> to cvs.

Give it some time to timeout, it's not 8-31 that fail. It fails on 8th (15
keys), but succeeds on 9th (26 keys) and next time it hangs on 14th, etc.

The error is:

[Fri Apr 16 12:40:24 2004] [error] [client] Premature end of script

Sounds like a buggy code. I didn't dig into it.

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message