httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: RPM spec file for apreq2
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:42:19 GMT
On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 11:27, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Bojan, your mailserver blocks my posts as spam

Sorry, fixed now. Sometimes automation doesn't work as expected :-(

> Perhaps I wasn't clear. I'm all for having the spec as it'll be useful for
> other distro's. All I've suggested is that libapreq's source is probably not
> the most suitable place for it.

No, I understand. Anything that's distro specific should be in the
distro, not the vanilla source. I can easily put the RPMS on my own FTP
site. I'll let you know how I go and if you guys think it's worth a
link, others will be able to find it. I'm sure Red Hat folk are plenty
capable of whipping up a much better spec file when they decide to
include apreq2 in Fedora/RHEL.

The whole thing started when I released my own mod_spin (which depends
on apreq2) as an RPM. I realised that people that do things RPM way
would want to do apreq2 as an RPM, so yesterday I had a go at the C part
of the whole thing. Bar one minor detail (apxs install, which I simply
grepped out from the Makefile) it worked like a charm.

Don't worry, all is good.

--
Bojan