httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject apreq2 status
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 00:16:12 GMT
Folks,

There was a long list of changes recently to
the C API centering around the now defunct apreq_cfg_t.
The changes haven't been fully integrated into
the Perl API, but that shouldn't break anything
other than Apache::Request::config() calls.  All
tests *should* pass.

Over the weekend I'd like to clean up the C API
docs and then focus on the Perl API - we're still
needing a CGI port for Apache::Request before
the next release.  I'd really like to have something
in cvs within a week or two, so we can start the
2.03-dev release process mid-April.  Randy did
post a patch a few months ago, but I haven't had
time to look it over.  I'll try to do that this
weekend as well.

In the meantime, I hope that people that have
recently reported bugs in apreq2 will give
current-cvs a try.  I'd really like to see
us move to stable releases ASAP, but that
can't happen until the major bugs are squashed.

--
Joe Schaefer