httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: updated LICENSE in http-apreq/
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:36:00 GMT
davidw@dedasys.com (David N. Welton) writes:

> I added in the new LICENSE and updated the .c files, as they're what I
> use in Rivet, and I usually just copy them over into my own source
> tree:-)

++David!  IMO the ALv2 boilerplate needs to be included in the *.h files
also.  The fact that they don't currently contain a copyright license
is an oversight that should also be fixed.

> Someone might want to proceed with the rest of the source code.

Please take care of the .h files as well (copyright 2000-2004).
I'll update the licenses for the rest of httpd-apreq asap.

--
Joe Schaefer