httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Ramping up apreq-dev
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 16:40:09 GMT

Hi again folks!  A few random thoughts ...

Looks a little quiet here lately.  Sorry I've
been too busy to be of any use here in recent
weeks, but I'm hoping the near future will be a
bit less hectic at work.

If anyone wants to tackle some of the low-lying
fruit, we need to uprade the licenses to ASL 2.0
this month.  IMO any future releases from apreq
should be licensed under 2.0.

Lately I've been wrestling with apreq2 on x86_64.
Looks like ap[ru]-config has the same old problem
(it had with gcc-linux-i386): a missing -lpthread
flag.  Otherwise apreq2 compiles and installs
cleanly (occasionally a test fails, but I believe
those failures are caused by some unresolved bugs
in the urlencoding parser).

I'll try to lay out a few goals in the STATUS file.

--
Joe Schaefer