httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [apreq1] proper support for ithreads
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 02:14:59 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:
>

>>Beau, please try the attached patch against the current apreq-cvs
>

> Haven't tested it yet, but the patch looks fine.
> +1 to commit.

Thanks Joe. I want to hear first from Beau whether it fixes his problem with
5.8.2.

BTW, this patch makes libapreq a bit faster under perl w/ ithreads enabled.
libapreq2 also needs similar fixing. Define:
#define PERL_NO_GET_CONTEXT     /* we want efficiency */
per perlguts manpage and then add pTHX/aTHX where required.

It'd be nice to add an ithread test (can copy the basic setup from
modperl-2.0/t/response/TestPerl/ithreads.pm | ithreads2.pm), but I don't have
time at the moment. May be someone else will do it.