httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Sabol" <sa...@alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: libapreq2-2.02-dev build problems with Perl 5.6.1
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 05:11:56 GMT
> a ppport.h with dAX from the latest blead-perl are now part of the libapreq2
> build. So you can just use the latest cvs, w/o needing any manual fixes.

Thanks for the following up on this. I'll try to find the time over the next
few days to download the latest version from cvs and test it again.

Also, I'd like to second Beau's request for ithreads support in apreq2. I'm
looking to use apreq2 with mp2 and Mason, so it would be of benefit to me as
well.

Later,
Ed