httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Dudov <du...@relexus.com>
Subject Re: Using libapreq from ISAPI filter
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:27:28 GMT

Joe Schaefer wrote:

>Vladimir Dudov <dudov@relexus.com> writes:
>

>>I got it working. So, yes, it's possible :)
>>

>Excellent! Do you have it working in IIS, or with apache2/mod_isapi?

I am using libapreq2 from an IIS filter. No Apache run-time at all, just
APR and ISAPI.

>The APREQ_ENV_MODULE's "request" function should be thought of as
>a get/set call for the "active" request in a particular env.  By
>active, I mean the apreq_request_t struct that will get its body
>table filled in whenever the APREQ_ENV_MODULE's "read" is
>subsequently invoked (read takes a void* as its first argument,
>NOT an apreq_request_t*).

Will such implementation of "request" work?
static apreq_request_t *myfilter_request(void *env, apreq_request_t *req)
{
    return req;
}

What is the best place to configure req->cfg?

My "read" function doesn't do anything (just returns APR_SUCCESS)
because it's hard to provide data through the callback function in my case?
Is it Ok to supply all request data through the bb parameter to
apreq_parse_request() instead of using callback "read"?

--Vladimir