httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Dudov <du...@relexus.com>
Subject Re: Using libapreq from ISAPI filter
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:58:26 GMT
I got it working. So, yes, it's possible :)

There are a few things that are not very clear:

What are the responsibilities of request and read hooks registered with
APREQ_ENV_MODULE?
I mean the following members of  apreq_env_t:
    apreq_request_t *(**request*)(void *,apreq_request_t *);
    apr_status_t (**read*)(void *,apr_read_type_e,apr_off_t);

Should the last bucket in the brigade passed to apreq_parse_request() be
an eos bucket?
Does apreq_parse_request() delete processed buckets?

Thank you,
Vladimir