httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: query string parser
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:26:47 GMT
"Nir Shahaf" <nir_sh@magnifire.com> writes:

> I think that the situation where only one module can get the return
> code is better than the situation where none of the modules can, isn't
> it?

But the problem is that, as an apache-module author, you have no
idea which one of those is you, since the ordering is ultimately
up to the webmaster and the modules s/he chooses to use.

Again, I think this is a worthwhile feature. However, IMO any
acceptible solution will need to provide this info on all
calls to apreq_request(), even the cached ones.  Therefore
IMO we need to find a suitable place to store it (probably in
the apreq_request_t itself).

--
Joe Schaefer