httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nir Shahaf" <nir...@magnifire.com>
Subject Re: query string parser
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:46:06 GMT
apreq_request() does write an error message to the error log when
parsing fails. When such an error occurs, the query string parsing
stops. The modification is simple. In addition to the newly created
apreq object, the function can also return a return-code (for example by
adding an additional parameter in which the code is returned). This way,
the calling application can know if everything passed successfully.