httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "startux.org webmaster" <webmas...@startux.org>
Subject Can't locate object method "request" via package "Apache"
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:16:47 GMT
Hi,

First of all, my apologies if this is not the right place for post my
question, but i've searched for hours in Google and in this mailing list
archive and coud not find an answer to my problem.

I've installed slashcode libapreq using Bundle::Slash and also compiled it
by hand and i have no errors, but when i try to access my slash site Apache
gives me this error:

"Can't locate object method "request" via package "Apache""

I'm desperated, i've tried a million ways, but nothing :-(

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito