httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject [apreq-2] perl cgi tests
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:10:36 GMT
Hi,
   I've looked some at seeing how the perl glue fairs under
cgi - the files I've been using are attached (to be unpacked
at the top-level httpd-apreq-2 source directory). The tests
are a simple port of the cgi tests under env/t/. Running the
tests requires mod_perl.so and libapreq2.[so|dll] to be
available for various symbols (in LD_LIBRARY_PATH?) - on
Win32, I simply copied them to glue/perl/t/cgi-bin/, where
test_cgi.pl lies, as that directory is included in the dll
search path.
  The tests as written all pass. However, if one edits
glue/perl/t/cgi.t to test the larger keys (as explained in
the comments), the larger POST tests hang (these larger POST
tests are used, and pass, under env/t/).

--
best regards,
randy