httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Sven Geisler <sgeis...@aeccom.com>
Subject Re: goals for 2.03-dev?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 17:42:44 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to have parts of CGI ported to apreq.
I like to use CGI to generate HTML.
I think using CGI in mod_perl/apreq CGI consumes to much memory.
Also a lot of the code of CGI can be implemented in C with less memory
usage. May be something like Apache::CGI...

The second suggestion is to handle different encodings.
Apreq should support the UTF-8 flag of Perl.
This will help on unicode input from browsers.

Regards
Sven.

--
Sven Geisler <sgeisler@aeccom.com>