httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] libapreq2-2.01-dev-rc1 release candidate #1
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 22:46:44 GMT
Vladimir Dudov <dudov@relexus.com> writes:

> I run into a strange problem...
> My module calls apreq_request(r, NULL) from insert_filter handler.
> Yesterday mod_apreq.so worked Ok (client received normal responds and
> I was able to get request parameters).
> But today browsers started getting "400 Bad request". As soon as I
> disable mod_apreq.so browser gets normal data.
>
> What's wrong?

It's very hard to say at this point.  You need to provide more
data points for us to make an intelligent guess.

  1) Do the bad requests go away after restarting the server?
  2) Do they reappear only after lots of requests have been
     handled successfully?
  3) Have set your server's LogLevel to "Debug"?  What does
     the error log say during the Bad Requests?
  4) What exactly is an insert_filter handler? Do you mean
     a filter_init function?  Is your module an input filter,
     output filter, or a content handler?  What does it do?

--
Joe Schaefer