httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Dudov <du...@relexus.com>
Subject Re: mod_apreq without perl
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 19:41:36 GMT
Finally I got libapreq2.dll and mod_apreq.so. But I had to switch from
cugwin to ActivePerl.

A couple problems:
If I run *perl Makefile.PL --without-perl *without installed Apache-Test
and mod-perl it complains:
/perl: 5.8.0 ok
Can't locate Apache/Test.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/lib
C:/Perl/site/lib .) at build/version_ch
eck.pl line 18.
Please upgrade apache_test first. at Makefile.PL line 13.
/
When I installed Apahce-Test and run *perl Makefile.PL --without-perl,
*it reported:
/perl: 5.8.0 ok
apache_test: 1.03 ok
Can't locate mod_perl.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/lib
C:/Perl/site/lib .) at build/version_check
.pl line 28.
Please upgrade mp2 first. at Makefile.PL line 13.
/
Only when I got mod_perl installed I could run *perl Makefile.PL
--without-perl *sucessfully.

Another problem:
libapreq2.mak  references apreq_tables.c(.obj) which is not in src\
folder anymore.

--Vladimir