httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: mod_apreq without perl
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:41:16 GMT
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Vladimir Dudov wrote:

> I would like build libapreq2.dll and mod_apreq.so by myself. What are
> the required steps?

Assuming VC++, all that should be required is, from the
httpd-apreq-2 top-level directory,

    perl Makefile.PL
    nmake
    nmake test
    nmake install

The tests under env/t/ need Apache-Test. The first line may
need some input from you if it can't find the Apache2
directory; you can specify this explicitly as

   perl Makefile.PL --with-apache2=/path/to/installed/Apache2

This might also lead to a dialogue asking if you want to
install a Win32 version of apxs, which will be needed to run
the tests under env/t/.

> You got my vote for Win32 binaries as well.

Thanks - I'll do that.

--
best regards,
randy