httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] libapreq2-2.01_03-dev released
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:10:11 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> The uploaded file
>
>     libapreq2-2.01_03-dev.tar.gz
>
> has entered CPAN as
>
>   file: $CPAN/authors/id/J/JO/JOESUF/libapreq2-2.01_03-dev.tar.gz
>   size: 458218 bytes
>    md5: 736b4da910a221d05479a69b1e18e02d
>

> CURRENT RELEASE NOTES:
>
>     - This is a developer release, indicated by the "-dev" suffix
>       on the version string.  We believe the core interfaces to be stable,
>       but some portions of the API may still need significant modification.
>       Thus, binary/source compatibility may be broken from one developer
>       release to the next. In particular the version numbering rules specified
>       at

Joe, are you sure you are not artificially building acceptance walls? You are
talking about C API in the post to the mod_perl list. Most people won't even
try it, because of that. Or does it really true the perl may still need
significant modification? I thought it's going to stay pretty close to the
apreq1 API.