httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [apreq-2] redirect on Win32
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2003 05:18:44 GMT
Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:

> Hi,
>   There seems to be a problem with the apreq_redirect_test
> on Win32 with apreq-2. First off, env/t/request.t gives
> the results in the attached t1.txt, with the error log
> being e1.txt. The problem here is that no location is
> extracted (in e1.txt, there's debug messages from
> mod_apreq_redirect_test.c saying "looking for new location",
> but no corresponding "redirecting to / ..." twin.

I now remember seeing this condition when I first wrote the
tests. There was a bug in apreq_parse_query_string() that disallowed
"=" signs in parameter values.  I bet you're linking against
an older, installed version of libapreq instead of one built
from current cvs (the fix to apreq_params.c was applied when
I added the redirect tests last week).

--
Joe Schaefer