httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [apreq-2] redirect on Win32
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2003 06:32:26 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2003, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>

>>I now remember seeing this condition when I first wrote the
>>tests. There was a bug in apreq_parse_query_string() that disallowed
>>"=" signs in parameter values.  I bet you're linking against
>>an older, installed version of libapreq instead of one built
>>from current cvs (the fix to apreq_params.c was applied when
>>I added the redirect tests last week).
>

> You're right (blush :) Thanks very much - the tests are
> all fine now, with the original env/t/request.t.

Both, mod_perl and libapreq users (and developers) quite often suffer from
this problem. Long ago I have suggested to have some magic number check, which
will verify that .so and .pm that are being loaded are from the same build.
Unfortunately I never had a chance to implement it. If apreq does it first,
I'll sure thing "steal" it for mod_perl ;)