httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Pelikan Stephan" <S.Peli...@apa.at>
Subject AW: releasing 1.3
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:11:50 GMT
Hi,

I know this is not a musical request program but I
have two things:

- Avoiding the endless loop I posted some days ago
- Since libapreq-0.33 I patch the ApacheRequest_new
  function like this:

ApacheRequest *ApacheRequest_new(request_rec *r)
{
    ApacheRequest *req=0;
    char tmp[50];

    const char *ereq = ap_table_get(r->notes, "ApacheRequestAddress");
    if (ereq)
       if (sscanf(ereq, "|%p|", &req) != EOF) return req;

    req = (ApacheRequest *) ap_pcalloc(r->pool, sizeof(ApacheRequest));

    sprintf(tmp, "|%p|", (void *) req);
    ap_table_set(r->notes, "ApacheRequestAddress", tmp);

    return req;
}

  This makes it possible to use the POST data in every
  phase of the request - no mather which language (c, perl)
  the module is written. I works fine for apache 1.3.x.

It would be nice if at least the first point would
find the way into apreq1.3

Thank you at all,

Stephan

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----