httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: releasing 1.3
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:54:35 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> It's about time for another maintenance
> release of libapreq-1.X.  I'm volunteering to
> be RM again, and I plan to start the candidate
> process within the next few days.
>
> Folks that want to see something included in 1.3
> that hasn't made its way into current-cvs need to
> speak up.

I believe the issue with the shared library on newer MakeMaker is still
unresolved. My proposed patch wasn't accepted, but no other alternatives were
proposed AFAIK. As more people are going to move to the recent MakeMaker we
will get more reports about this issue. The most recent thread on this issue
is here: