httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Static linking of mod_apreq into Apache 2
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:43:18 GMT
It's actually not that complicated to do. In the module I'm developing
(mod_spin), which is using mod_apreq, this is already done (mostly
pinched from mod_jk). Of course, you have to "buildconf && ./config.nice
&& make && make install" Apache after you install the module, but that's
about it.

I might give it a try. It's just a matter of fiddling with configure.ac
and Makefile.am.

--
Bojan