httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Bug in apreq_attr_to_type macro
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:43:23 GMT
OK, but I don't think that'll actually solve the problem. NULL might be
a legitimate value during runtime (which was actually the case in code I
was testing), at which point this will again cause segfaults down the
line, because assert() amounts to no code for NDEBUG defined.

Maybe we can just locate where exactly this macro is used and make sure
NULL is not pushed into it. However, that would amount to roughly the
code I've submitted.

--
Bojan